Everyone of us is a Pokemon Go fan. But, what one would not be comfortable with is the fact that you need to hunt and chase the Pokemon from the hard to reach areas. Looking for a better app that would help you find a Pokemon without much hassles? Well, there are a lot of hacks available for Pokemon Go. In fact, one of the excellent options we have found recently is PokeSniper App. How does it work? Let us find in the following paragraphs.
PokeSniper App – What It Is?
The name itself should indicate it. PokeSniper app is a Sniper for your Pokemon Go app it is very different from that of pokemon go trackers and pokemon go scanners like FastPokeMap. You should be able to find the Pokemon from all around you with ease using this app. Interestingly, the app lets you search for your Pokemon and catch them – without even any need to move away from your esteemed sofa.
You should be able to catch unlimited Pokemon with the app with ease. And yes, PokeSniper is softban proof and you can sure to be continue using it even with updates from Niantic addressing hacks and Pokemon finders.
What Makes It A Great Option?
The PokeSniper for Pokemon Go is an excellent sniper app from Pokemon Go. In fact, the first things first, we liked the simple interface that it offers you. You can search for the coordinates to look for the Pokemon around you. In addition, you would also be able to look for your Pokemon by entering the name of the Pokemon.
The app lets you search for and complete your tasks by sniping all the rare and regional Pokemon around you. So, go on sniping all the Pokemon and add them to your Pokebag with just a few simple steps. You should also be able to add multiple Pokemon Trainer Club or PTC accounts. Your captured Pokemon can be transferred between your PTC accounts seamlessly.
How To Download and Install PokeSniper App APK?
Well, if you have downloaded and installed Android apps using their APK files, it should not be a tough task tasks for you. In any case, we have explained the steps involved here in finer details.
If you have not installed any app through APK files before, you will need to enable the Unknown Sources option. Here is how you would need to go about it –
- Access Settings on your Android device.
- Look for Security tab under Settings.
- You should be able to find the Unknown Sources option under Security tab.
- Toggle the option to enable the Unknown Sources.
That should do it and you would be able to install any apps or games using their APK file.
The PokeSniper app has made its repository available on GitHub. You can download the app from the repository by visiting the PokeSniper App GitHub Repository.
Here are the steps involved in PokeSniper download on your Android –
- Download PokeSniper APK following the above link.
- Save the downloaded PokeSniper App at any location of your choice on your device.
- Tap on the APK file to commence installation.
- Confirm the installation when prompted to.
- Wait till the installation is completed.
- Once the installation is done, launch the app and enjoy!
How to Configure PokeSniper For Your Android?
Well, the PokeSniper app will not begin to work right away as soon as you install it. You will need to follow a few installation or configuration options as well. Here is how you would configure your PokeSniper app for an effective functionality.
- Launch your PokeSniper app.
- The initial screen would show you account added to the app.
- Tap on Menu.
- Now, tap on Accounts and then on Add New Account.
- Fill in the details of your Pokemon Go or Pokemon Trainer Club account details.
- Ensure you have entered the correct coordinates for Home. Otherwise, you may end up being banned for using a sniper app.
If you want to make sure you are entering the right home coordinates, you can follow the instructions here below for the proper instructions.
Set Proper Home Coordinates For PokeSniper App
Entering your correct coordinates ensures that your Pokemon account is not banned because of your usage of sniper apps. PokeSniper makes use of Home Coordinates technique to avoid being banned. Check out the tips mentioned here to get the correct coordinates of your location.
- Visit the Latitude-Longitude Finder
- Now, enter your location details in the space provided.
- Tap on Find
- The Latitude and Longitude of your chosen location will be available on your screen.
Well, yes – TuTuApp has been one of the options that can work as an alternative to PokeSniper app. TuTuApp for the uninitiated is a third party app store available both on Android and iOS platforms.
It has revolutionized the alternative app stores with its offers of paid apps for free. Moreover, it also has hacked versions of popular games. One of the popular modded games you can get on TuTuApp VIP is the hacked version for Pokemon Go.
Before We Conclude On PokeSniper Apk
Well, PokeSniper for Pokemon Go has been one of the excellent options for finding Pokemon and catch them. In fact, we have made an attempt at keeping this tutorial simple and easy at that. If you want any further information, you may get in touch through the comments section here below.