Do you love TV Shows or Movies? Then, Moviebox is the perfect app you may be looking for. Using Moviebox should not be a concern if you are a restricted storage capacity on your phone. That is because the app lets you stream your favorite movies on the go. Downloading and using the app on your Android or iOS should not be a concern for you as long as you have a decent internet connection. We will be guiding you on how to download and install Moviebox app on your device. TuTuApp for Android is the best source for downloading the app on your Android.
An Introduction To Moviebox app
We have let you know it by now. Moviebox is a full-fledged service for watching movies and TV shows on your Android without any need to download it onto your phone. It has a wider fan base and has been an interesting option for all your viewing pleasure as long as the latest movie shows are concerned.
You can have access to all genres of shows that you may be interested in. Whether you are into horror, thrillers, drama or comedy, you can get a complete dose of your favorite genre. Enjoy the movies that you have long wanted to watch without the need for spending even a penny.
Moviebox – How To Download It?
Well, there are several ways you can use to download and install Moviebox app on your Android device. Please note that the app is not available in official app stores. You may need to check out the reliable third-party app stores and get the download link for the APK file. Please be aware of the sites that may offer links that may contain malware or virus.
We would prefer using TuTuApp for downloading the Moviebox app on your Android device. In fact, TuTuApp presents you ways to install the app the easier way. TuTuApp is available both on Android and iOS platforms and can be the great way to install paid apps for free.
TuTuApp – An Overview
Before we begin to download and install Moviebox on your phone from TuTuApp, it would be a good idea to learn a little about TuTuApp. To begin with, TuTuApp is a third party app store that has its services spread across Android, iOS, and Windows.
What makes TuTuApp one of the excellent alternative app stores is the fact that it offers you the free download of paid apps and games spread across different genres. In fact, it also offers you the hacked versions of the popular Android and iOS games. Pokemon Go is a name worth mentioning as long as the modded versions of the games available on TuTuApp.
- You have access to hundreds of paid apps for free.
- You do not need to root your Android or jailbreak your iOS for downloading the TuTuApp.
- It lets you set up your own app store on iOS and Android.
- The alternative app store also comes with additional tools that would be helpful in performing a few extra tasks on your phone. The Cleaner App will let you perform a host of optimization tricks like clearing cache, deleting junk files and clearing up your RAM. The Toolbox improves your battery performance.
The feature we liked the most is the availability of modded versions of popular games. The hacked versions will provide additional functionality to the original games.
Follow These Steps to Install Moviebox using TuTuApp
Installing Moviebox on your Android should not be a concern with TuTuApp on your phone. Here is what you need to do –
- Install TuTuApp for Android on your Android device.For installation guidance, you may follow our tutorial on how to install TuTuApp on Android.
- Launch TuTuApp and search for Moviebox
- Tap on the app name and follow the instructions to install the app on your device.
How To Download Moviebox on iOS?
Well, the procedure involved in installing Moviebox on your iOS should be similar to the one you followed for Android. The only difference will be the fact that you will need to TRUST the app so that you will not face issues with the app crashing on you.
Here are the steps involved –
- Download TuTuApp on your iOS device. Follow the instructions on the tutorial for installing TuTuApp on iOS.
- Launch TuTuApp on your iOS device.
- Tap on Search and type in Moviebox.
- On the result list, tap on the iOS version you are on.
- Confirm installation by tapping on Install</i.
- TuTuApp will install Moviebox on your device.
That does it. You have successfully installed Moviebox app on your iOS device.
What If You Face Issues?
Well, Android will not give you any error once you successfully install the app. However, iOS has a limitation, or rather a security feature.
The iOS will not let you run the app unless you trust the app from unknown sources. This is because you are installing an Enterprise app. This is how you would do it –
- Open your Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap on the General tab and then on Profile and Device Management.
- Find the app on the list and tap on the app.
- Tap on Trust and follow the instructions.
That should do it and you should not face any issues with Moviebox on your iOS device.
You may also be interested in Spotify++.
Check out other best apps On TuTuApp
That should complete our tutorial on how you can install Moviebox app on your Android and iOS devices. As we have been pointing out all through this tutorial and other tutorials on this site, Android has been the best in terms of installing third-party apps. This holds true with Moviebox as well. Once you successfully install the app, you will not face any issues. While on iOS, the secure nature of the platform will make it a little difficult to install third-party apps on iOS.
Have you used the app on your Android and iOS devices? Do share your opinions and experiences with us. If you have any doubts, you can share them with us and we will attempt resolving them or be directing you to proper channels for addressing those issues.